Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Post 14: Better Creatures: Dogs vs. Cats

catI have to say I’m on the sides for dogs. I like cats, but man I hate the way they’re like, “yea, I’m a cat. I’m adorable and you want to pet me,” but really they want you to pet them, but trick you into thinking you want to pet them.

Dogs are at least honest about it. They’re all like “I’m-a-dog-please-pet-me-please-pet-me-I-really-want-you-to-pet-me-I’m-cute-right-oh-I-want-you-to-think-I’m-adorable-I’ll-love-you-forever-if-you-just-feed-me-and-pet-me-and-throw-some-sticks.”

I like my dog Sadie, and I like my cat Cosmo, and Wendy Eli’s cat was ok and I do like my sisters dog Rocco. Kittens and puppies tie because they are both awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Talk about irrational fears...that cat is super scary!! yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are seriously better. Tim has a point. Although, Charlie is more canine than feline.

    ReplyDelete